God damnit I keep forgetting to make posts on here Dx
So if you didn't know Fragile Love is done. I posted the Epilogue about three days ago or something, I'm so sad; but I am very happy too because 1) its my most popular book and 2) its my longest book having like 35-36 chapters. ^^
I miss Brody and Briley though and... well everyone else T-T
I have been thinking about doing a sequel since I can't write shit else, I tried to write a new story but got bored. I swear I have adhd >.< I have to figure everything out though so I'm not making promises, to be honest I'm a little scared because I don't want to disappoint anyone if the sequel sucks. Fragile Love was just a spur of the moment book, I didn't write down a plot or anything so...it may be difficult for me to write the next one. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment