Well I found it last night and began to write more after I finished the new chapter of Fragile Love.
I'm not sure if I'm going to upload it, I like it a lot but I have to be in a certain mind set to write it. Meaning uploads will be sporadic :S
Description:
Join Ahote, a lone wolf betrayed by his brother and mate, on his journey to find acceptance. As he travels through the lands of valleys and mountains he is faced with more challenges than a typical rogue would endure; rival outcasts, hallucinations and a shadow that seems to follow him wherever he goes. Once he finds acceptance by an elder alpha male he is soon faced with more challenges; the hatred towards him by members of this small pack and the love from others, while still being seemingly hunted by the shadow in the woods.
-This is NOT a werewolf book just so you know, its about wolves like real life wolves. That talk...LOL kay but still it has nothing to do with humans, werewolves or vampires!
Anyways should I upload it?
No comments:
Post a Comment